The State of West Bengal, Government of India, has started the digitization of land records in all districts. If you want to check the land record details, visit the West Bengal State official site (Bhulekh) banglarbhumi.gov.in/. By providing the complete details of the applicants, they can get the certified copy of RoR (Khatian)/ Plot information. We have provided the procedure for getting the certified copy of RoR (Khatian) / Plot details in given below.
How to get certified copy of RoR (Khatian)/ Plot Details
- Go to the concerned Block Land & Land Reforms Office (BL & LRO).
- Take and apply on demy paper affixing court Fee of Rs. 20/-. Fill your details completely in all respects i.e, Applicant Details, Name of Mouza, J L No and Khatian Number/ Polt Number.
- You can also get the individual plot map service along with adjacent plots. For getting the plot map just pay requisite court fee, the authority provides the map on A4 size stationary.
How to check Banglarbhumi Mouza MapNow you can check mouza map on banglarbhumi official website. Follow the given steps and check your Mouza Map easily on the banglarbhumi website.
- Go to the Land & Land Reforms Department of West Bengal State Government's website banglarbhumi.gov.in/.
- Click on West Bengal Map for Block/ Mouzas (placed on the right lower corner of the home page) click on the district which you want for Block/ Mouzas.
- Then it will show the list of blocks. In that list have code, block name and number of mouza in that block. So, click on desired block name.
- Then again it will show the list of Mouza. Click on a Mouza. To view the map sheet select map sheet number from drop down, then click on 'view map'.