The state of West Bengal has started, the digitization of land records (Bhulekh) processing under Government of India's NKRMP program. For this purpose, the Land and Land Reforms Department of Government of West Bengal has started an online portal with the help of NIC i.e, banglarbhumi.gov.in. This site is popularly known as Banglarbhumi in the state of West Bengal.
Now, the Land and Land Reforms Department in the state of West Bengal is continuously doing the work on this project and they are update all records in all the districts of West Bengal state i.e, North 24 Parganas, South 24 Parganas, Barddhaman, Murshidabad, Paschim Medinipur, Hugli, Nadia, Purba Medinipur, Haora, Kolkata, Maldah, Jalpaiguri, Bankura, Birbhum, Uttar Dinajpur, Puruliya, Koch Bihar, Darjiling amd Dakshin Dinajpur. You can search the land records on Banglarbhumi (Bhulekh) website at banglarbhumi.gov.in/.
How to check West Bengal Land Records on Banglarbhumi website at banglarbhumi.gov.inWe have provided step by step for how to check the land records on Banglarbhumi website. Follow the given below steps and check the land records easily in Banglarbhumi website.
- Go to the West Bengal State's Banglarbhumi official website i.e, banglarbhumi.gov.in (This is the official website of Land and Land Reforms Department of West Bengal State Government.
- Click on the 'Know Your Property' link (Placed on left side of the home page),
- Then it will redirect to the Khatian and plot information page and click on 'Must See' link, read all the instructions in the page.
- Once you read the page you can proceed to search your land details.
- Select the District, Block and Mouza according to your requirement.
- After selecting the provided option you will see, the searching options on the right side of the screen.
- Then again, select how you want to check the land records
- Search by Khatian
- Search by Plot
- If you select search by Khatian link, then enter your khatian number in the given text box and click on submit button.
- If you select search by plot link, then enter your plot number in the given text box and click on submit button.
- When you click on the 'submit' button, it will show your land records on the screen if the records are available. Otherwise it will show you the message ‘record not found’.