TS Land Record Details Available at mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in.
The State of Telangana, Government of India, has started an online portal for land records i.e, 'Mabhoomi' (http://mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in). This site was designed and maintained by National Informatics Center, TSC, Hyderabad. Through this 'Mabhoomi' website, Telangana website has to provide better services to the farmer's, who are living in the Telangana State. Now, all the land owners and buyers can check your land record details on Mabhoomi website at mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in.
The website is completely available in Telugu language. So, all the Telangana people can easily understand this website. Lot of candidates have confused on how to open and how to check our land details. We have provided the information on how to check the land records easily. Follow the given steps and then check your land details easily..,
How to Check the Land Record Details on Mabhoomi Website
- Logon to the official website of Mabhoomi i.e, mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in/,
- Select the 'Pahani' on the home screen, and then select 'Our Pahani' or 'Grama Pahani' which you want.
- Then it will show the Survey Number/ Khatha Number/ Aadhaar Number/ Name of the Land Owner, select any one.
- Then select your district name, mandal, village name and survey number. If you do not have the survey number then go for any one on top of link i.e, Khatha Number/ Aadhaar Number/ Name of the Land Owner.
- After entering the details, click on the select button, it will show the details of the land owner. Then you can print/ download the details of your land.